Welcome to the AMPC Lab!
"국민대" 신소재 공학부에 속해있는 신소재 공정 및 개발 실험실은 첨단 금속 소재 및 복합 소재의 공정 및 개발, 그리고 평가의 연구를 수행하고 있는 실험실 입니다. 소재의 공정, 미세구조, 그리고 측정된 성질 및 성능의 관계를 통해 나노/바이오/구조 재료의 다양한 응용분야에 적용하고자 하는 목표를 가지고 있습니다.
We are developing advanced metals, ceramics, and composite materials for nano/bio/structural applications, including metallic foams, composites, and high-temperature structural material. We are particularly interested in discovering significant linkages between processing, microstructural characterization, and properties/performance of advanced materials.
<Recent HOT News>
- Congratulations to Hyeji Park on her receiving 2018 Next-Generation Woman Ceramist Award (November 15th, 2018)
- Congratulations to Kicheol Hong and Hyeji Park on their receiving talented graduate awards (August 22nd, 2018)
- Farewell to Teakyung Um for his reserach journey at Northwestern University (August 23rd, 2018)
- Welcome back Sukyung after successfully finishing her research intern at University of Toronto for six months (June 5th, 2018)
- Congratulations to Teakyung Um and Hyeji Park on her recent research published on Metallurgical & Materials Transactions B (June 5th, 2018)
- Congratulations to Gigap Han on his poster award winning at the 2018 Spring KIM conference (April 26, 2018)